This is the same photo taken this morning in slight fog simply cropped and uncropped. Think I like the uncropped version best. I limited myself to 5:4 ratio in portrait orientation for the crop. Other details:
- Sony NEX-5N camera
- Foc. Length 54 mm
- Aperture Priority f 5.6 (maximum allowable on Sony’s E 18-55mm lens
- Exposure correction -0.3 EV
- Polarizing filter – forgot it was on there, hence not adjusted. I was rushed…
- Manual focus using MF assist
- Camera selected 1/100th s and ISO 640.
Let me know what you think about the crops or anything else, other than… I know… the rushing, please.